Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Know What Art Is

Art to me is the expression of another human being through some form of medium or tune that describes the specific experience of the artist. For me that medium is graphite and pastel. For others it is music, literature, photography or drawing/painting. You can't say that someone is not an artist by the way they make their art. Being an artist is about just being able to express yourself in another way that is not just verbal or a written essay, its about expressing yourself in a creative way that is like a blueprint of your expression. I once did a pastel piece of an eye with a reflection of an umbrella. All I was trying to express was, "hey stop and take a look at the world in a different perspective and not just the regular one."

No comments:

Post a Comment